ERASMUS+ INTERNSHIP IN MADEIRA
General details of the internship
Receiving organization: University of Madeira Students’ Union
Venue: Funchal, Madeira, Portugal
Duration: Minimum of 6 months
Starting date: From 01/09/2019 forward
Description of the internship
- Capturing, editing and production of photos and videos;
- Preparation and execution of advertising campaigns;
- Graphic edition of editorial materials;
- Other required tasks in the fields of photography, video, and other digital media.
Conditions of payment: Erasmus+ or other scholarship from home institution.
What we offer:
- Lunch during the working days;
- Monitorization throughout the whole internship;
- Work in a dynamic and international environment.
Profile of the candidates:
- At least B2 level of English language;
- Well proficient in graphic design software (Adobe Fireworks, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premiere Pro, etc…);
- Well proficient in working with photography and/or video;
- Communicative and creative person.
How to apply
Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following documents:
- CV with photo;
- Motivation/presentation letter;
- Portfolio with video and/or photography works (it can be a PowerPoint presentation, a Blog, an Instagram profile, a YouTube channel, etc…);
- Recommendation letter from a teacher or former employer (optional).
Deadline for applications: 21/06/2019